- General Sizing Guide
General Sizing Guide
GENERAL SIZING GUIDE
This is general sizing information. Please check the individual product page for available sizes and product sizing information. Different manufacturer may have different size charts. We cannot guarantee a fit.
Basic women's and girls' size chart
A - Bust
|(Dress Size)||(Clothing Size)|
Basic men's and boys' size chart
A - Height
|(Chest Size)||(Clothing Size)|
|Standard/One-size||46" or 6' 200 lbs||7-10|
|Plus||50-52" or 6'2" 300 lbs||7-10 (Husky)|
Basic teens size chart
|Teen Girls||Teen Guys|
|(Clothing Size)||(Clothing Size)|
Basic children's size chart
A - Height
|(Months)||(Clothing Size)||(Clothing Size)|
|Additional Sizes||-||4T-6T||11-14 (Pre-Teen)|
Please note, if you or your child are tall or full-figured/husky, or if you are unsure about size, we recommend that you buy one size larger than you normally do. Some of our Toddler costumes are also available in Child sizes & some of our Child costumes are also available in Teen size.
Basic hats size chart
With a measuring tape, measure around the portion of your head where the headband of the hat will sit. Then, use the following chart to determine the size of hat you need.
Basic pets size chart
|(Length of Pet from back of pets neck to hind - excludes head & tail)|
We recommend that you buy one size larger if you are unsure of your pets length or if it is uniquely proportioned.
- The sizing of some costumes may fall outside of these basic guidelines, if that is the case, it should be reflected in the product description of each individual costume. Please check the product description first before referring to the charts below.
- If size is not listed it's either "standard" or "one-size fits most".
- The packaging on some costumes show sizes by child years instead of child sizes. So you may order by size on the website and then once you receive the costume it shows ages on the package instead of sizes. Please look at the costume carefully, it does NOT mean that the wrong size was shipped. Here are guidelines for what the sizes/ages might be:
- Small 4-6 (3-4 years)
- Medium 8-10 (5-7 years)
- Large 12-14 (8-10 years).
We apologize for any confusion this may cause.
- Measurements are for the person who will be wearing costume not for the costume itself.
- Order larger size if you are between sizes, tall or full-figured.